Thursday, November 1, 2012

Old Vietnamese

Below are some photos of some elderly people I encountered on my recent trip to Vietnam.  Don't let the wrinkles fool you.  Despite their looks many of these people were quite spry and full of vit and vim.  I was on a motorbike and it took me forever to chase down the lady on the bike.  I kept getting in front of her by what I thought would take her forever to get to and by the time I was off the bike and had camera in hand, she had already passed me.  This happened about 7 times.  We chased her forever before finally getting far enough in front of her to finally get the photo!

disclaimer: these photos are extremely low rez.  I figure why post high rez photos only to have them ripped off by some jack hole.  Sorry if they appear a bit fuzzy.

Enjoy,




















































































No comments:

Post a Comment